Friday, November 12, 2010

Hola ! Bonjour ! Ciao !

Oh my goodness gracious! It has been 19 days! 19 days of not posting new blogs for my blog site :D My dear readers might be wondering why... Well, it won't seriously fit this page if I tell all the details... But for you, my dear readers, I would share some :) Yipee! 

This week was the start of a new semester... Which means another grueling sem to survive :D But I got pretty much nervous because this week is the final calculation of grades, which means it's gonna be the READING OF HONORS!! ( DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM ! ) You may wonder what's wrong with me... It goes like this, I'm really worried with my grades since it got pretty low this semester... I never got a 100 in exams... CRAAAAP! I know I can easily get a 100 but somethings are not really meant for me :| Anyway, today was our reading of honors... The usual, my hearts pumps and beats fast again... I thought my grades were really gonna go DOWN! But GOODNESS GRACIOUS! God did not really leave me! I actually got higher grades this sem! Believe it or not... HAHAHA :D Before, I was in 3rd honors... But now, I was in the 2nd Honors list! WEEEEEE! Love this day sooooo much :) 


hehehe :D anyway, i'll just keep my post short since some of my readers would say that they're drooling when they read my posts :D hahaha

- ciao <3

I Love You Three :)

No comments:

Post a Comment