Tuesday, December 21, 2010

1 month and 8 days :D

WOW! After a month and 8 days of not posting............ I'm so totally back :D Eh, sorry guys if i haven't been posting updates about how the world changes every minute. (you know what I mean) *wink!* hahahaha :D I was really busy for the past few days. Series of changes occured in my life :D

First, we had our 15th Foundation Day during the later days of November. We had cheering, cheerdance and other sports events. Well, Foundation day for us is like Intrams in other schools. I was in the Yellow Team :) But to be honest, I really wanted to be in the BLUE TEAM. (You know.. Blue is now my favorite color.. ADENEYOWW is really influencial) hahaha :p Unfortunately, we students cannot choose our Team Colors for we were randomly picked and distributed.. Anyway, it's okay.. The YELLOW DYNAMITES had a lot of wins during the said event :) hahahaha :D There were 4 Color Teams.

They were:

Yellow Dynamites

Blue Thunders

Green Lights

Red Tigers 


Second, December 10, 2010! Parteh Parteh! :D I am already celebrating my 15th year of existence in this world! I can't beleive it.. But I have to. It's reality :)

and then we had our Christmas Partey :D It was really F-U-N! The girls (including me) wore a dress that would suit our body figure. Which means we wore something not really sexy but at the same time a dress that was not too loose :D Some of the Boys wore a semi-formal attire. You know, the folded long sleeve, pants and converse style. Well, some of them just wore a typical shirt.. But you can't judge them. That's how they express their selves. But JOSEPH CALEB LOPEZ was really HOT that moment :D He wore something really cool and extra ordinary.. I LOVED his outfit :D (i just can imagine how flattered he is while reading this!) hahahahaha :D



Anyway, that's it for now :) I am pretty tired already... WHY? (Try cleaning the whole house ALONE! Let's see who's not gonna be sitting like a couch potato afterwards) hahahahahaha :D Don't worry, by tomorrow, I promise to post more updates about me, the world and the peepz living in it :D Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment