Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boredom kills :D

Well well well. Look who's back! LoL! It's just me. Hey, sorry for all the those readers of mine who were not able to read my new blogs. Got kinda busy in school these past few months. You see, it's our 4th Grading period. Competitions here, Concept Notes there, Portfolios waiting to be arranged, Clearances waiting to be signed, and many many more. Actually, I'm starting to get PISSED right now with all those nonsense that we have to do while we're in High School. Like this signing of Clearances for High School Students. We have to freaking run for our teacher just for him or her to sign a certain subject. Ghad! Takes up time :( Anyhow, just had time to do this blog thingy due to our spiritless I.T. Teacher! HAHAHA :D 

So this is it for now. I'll try to post new stuff tonight  (if i have FREE TIME). Relax guys. I'll try me very best :D I have a lot of NEW and HOT THINGS to share! Changes will occur :D Watch out for my new topics :)))))



I ♥ 11

No comments:

Post a Comment