Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dancing Flight Attendants :D

Must watch! Presenting the Dancing FA's. Here's the first link for the  Cebu Pacific FAs dancing (Women) and the link for the Cebu Pacific FAs dancing (Men)

      You could really see how we, Filipinos are creative and talented. First We had dancing prisoners. Next we had cashiers, sales men / sales lady dancing ( the one in nccc).. Oh! And don't forget! We also had dancing traffic aids ... LOL!  And now we have these dancing Flight Attendants.. So what are we going to have next? Dancing Pilots?
WHY NOT? Hahahaha :D

But this gimmick of the Cebu Pacific Airlines has been reprimanded by certain organizations and groups because of the Dancing Women FA's. They think that the Women FA's are being degraded... And now, they are requesting the Airline Company to stop this certain mini show inside the aircraft to keep the Women Flight Attendants free from any malicious talks. One Spokesperson of the Gabriella Party list even said " These women are paid to teach safety guidelines inside the airplane. Not to entertain people." But in my own perspective, I think they're just over reacting. If I were to ride this plane, I would certainly enjoy the dancing motion of the FA's. First, they would prevent boredom for some passengers and Second, no airline company has ever done this thing. So it is new for the eyes and  would really catch attention... But I am not in the right position to judge the people who are reprimanding the airline company. They have their own opinions and I have mine too. Let's just respect them. That's how a mature person acts. Right? HAHAHAHA :D


This is one of my shortest blogs. Lol :D I just got bored so I posted this :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment