Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Soooooooooooooooooo BACK :D

Hello there my fellow Blogmates, Followers and Readers! As what my title says, I'm Sooooo Back! I wasn't able to post for a week because there were A LOT of DILEMMAS in my life that happened :) 

First, I had tonsillitis which inflamed for 3 days and caused me HIGH FEVER! (such suckish tonsils of mine). So basically, that was one of the major reasons why I was not able to blog.

Second, this week is gonna be like hell week. Why? Because it's EXAM WEEK! FTW! I really hate exams :D LoL. I hate to take subjects that I'm not even interested in. Examples? FILIPINO, I.T., and last but not the least, Technology and Livelihood Education or T.L.E! Ugh! It's not that I hate them because I'm not good at them.... I just don't like them! PERIOD :D  I think they take up too much time in my life (say whut?) HAHAHAHA :D The rest of the subjects don't do any harm to me :D


So I think that's all that I have in mind. I was just sneaking in the comlab with Shenny to blog. Actually, we were supposed to do some research for our United Nations Country which is Peru. But instead, what we did was just blog blog and blog :D LoL. Such good and responsible students like us must be set as Role Models of this generation! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D


ciao
- Three <3

No comments:

Post a Comment