Sunday, October 24, 2010

When BOREDOM Strikes :D

     These past few weekends, I get easily bored. I would usually wake up at around 10 or 11 AM. Eat, take a bath, check my phone and sit in front of the computer waiting for some miracles to happen (You see how inactive I am when weekends strike.. hahaha) Unfortunately,  things gets easily lifeless... I've finished watching all the games of my favorite volleyball team (Lady Eagles).. Facebook's getting kinda lame.. I get pissed when I received notifications that doesn't have any connection with me.  What's keeping me around the internet is just blogging... And sometimes, blogging gets monotonous in away.. Especially when you're not in the mood to write new articles or your just lazy to make one :D


     Fortunately, I found something that would really entertain me! Guess what I've been doing lately?? I have been watching 24 episodes of Totally Spies, 15 episodes of The Annoying Orange and 40 episodes of Spongebob Squarepants! HAHAHA :D yeah yeah.. I know it sounds stupid for a 14 year old adolescent like me to watch all those kiddie shows.. But guess what! It does really entertain me and it gets rid of all my stress... Ever since I was a child, Totally Spies really marked my life. I so totally love them! Especially Sam .. Sam has everything that I idolize in a girl. She's smart, pretty, and does martial arts! The 3 of them are so good coz they protect the world from villainous villains. But sometimes, I get a load of totally spies so I try to watch something else.. And here goes the Annoying Orange :D I really really like the show especially when he annoys Apple, Celery, Cabbage, Pasta and many more.. Orange is so idiotic but is really really really funny! I wonder why he doesn't get sliced yet.. Maybe coz he's the star of the show :D If you haven't watched The Annoying Orange, you should by now! It would really make your day gleeful :D hahaha... But again, I get a load of The Annoying Orange, so this is where Spongebob Squarepants gets in the way... LOL! Spongebob is a very moronic creature but he's a crowd favorite.. You can't really resist the cuteness of spongebob :p No wonder why 10 out of 10 children likes him. And I am one of those 10 children who loves Spongebob's craziness. He's so NAIVE! We all now how Squidword hates him, but he doesn't feel anything at all. Patrick's so brainless but Spongebob treats him like a brother and he doesn't care what moronic things Patrick would do. Mr. Krabs is so greedy in money but spongebob still works for him.. I wonder how much money does spongebob get from working in Krusty Krabs. ( I doubt it if he gets his monthly pay from such avaricous Krabs! )




     Oh yeah! I'm really enjoying this Superficial Happiness Syndrome. There's always a kid inside of us... And sometimes, it's fun to be one even just for two days ( a week ) :D hahaha..


RECAP! I L♥VE:



Totally Spies




Annoying Orange :p


Spongebob Squarepants :D


So that's it for tonight... Tomorrows a holiday! Yipee! Another batch of Totally Spies, Annoying Orange ang Spongebob Squarepants episodes to be watched :D Yehey to SUPERFICIAL HAPPINESS :D HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment