Friday, October 22, 2010

Teachers Day 2010 :D

     We all know that the world celebrates  Teachers Day on the 5th of October. But in our institution, we just celebrated Teachers Day TODAY :D It was like the best teachers day event that I have experienced! Why? Coz there were a lot of surprises not only for the teachers but also for the students as well! We did not expect that our Adviser, Sir James  Bacarro by the name, would dance!  He said, that the last time he danced was on his High School  years! That was like 5 or 6 years ago... Sir James is a serious type of guy. He teaches us Filipino, Music and Arts... He doesn't really laugh that often but he's funny in a way.. So we would never imagine him dance like a Jabbawockee or copy the moves of XB Gensan or do the crumpings of the Street Boys . It was really fascinating for us to see him dance! You know, we have the Superficial Happiness Syndrome..  Hahahaha :p I think he hesitated at first but he did it for us to enjoy :D Thanks for the effort Sir James :)


     But it was not only him who danced.. ALL the TEACHERS, FACULTY and STAFF of Southpoint did a lot of performance! There were teachers who sang, rap and some teachers (including sir James) did cramping! HAHAHAHAHA :D 


     But one thing that I, i mean WE enjoyed about this day is the JAMAH moments! This may sound kinda confusing but I'll try to explain it for my dear readers to understand :) You see, Jamah is derived from the words James and Hannah..  Sir James is our adviser, while Teacher Hannah is the childhood friend of Sir James in which Teacher Hannah is now the adviser of Grade 5. Get it? :) We are actually pairing them because they look super duper good together! I mean like yeah! They are so sweet when they are with each others company .. ( according to our observations.. HAHAHAHA ) They laugh a lot. Eat together. And sometimes, they go home together! I wonder why Sir James is not yet courting Teacher Hannah :| Maybe because they're still young or anything... 


     Oh yeah! I took a lot of pictures of them TOGETHER! ( stalker much! ) Well, it was my friends who told me to take the stolen pics... They l♥ve Jamah too :D I'll share some of the pics since my best friend, Bea is still editing some of them :D P.S., please forgive my editing skills. I'm not really good at editing. Taking pictures is my hobby but editing.. Ummm, I'll give the work to my sissy :D 




I'll just post this one first :) Just wait for Bea's edits! They're a bunch of good ones :D Unlike mine :D hahaha

So I guess that's all for now :) Sir James is going to kill me if he sees this post of mine! HAHAHAHA :D

- ciao




No comments:

Post a Comment