Sunday, October 10, 2010

Introducing ME :)


                                                   


Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Përshëndetje! 你好! That's how you say  HELLO in different other languages. But for me, Hi or Hello means introducing yourself to others. And now, I think it's time for me to introduce myself to you :) 


        I am Jan Laiyl Junsay. A  Sophomore from the Philippines with 14 years of existence in this world. So basically, I have 2 more years to finish high school. But I'm taking up medicine as my course in college so I have 12 more years to wrap it up. Yeap! You've heard it right. I'm taking medicine coz one day, I know I'll become a world renowned Cardiologist! I don't know why but I really find it special when I study the human heart ♥  I'm not a nerd as what you think.. My level of intelligence depends on the topic that we are taking up.. So, It goes to a long waaaaaaaay :D 


       Anyway, I have HOBBIES too... And when I say hobbies, I MEAN SPORTS baby :D I SUPER DUPER MAJOR MAJOR LOVE SPORTS! I don't wanna stay IDLE, so I move 24/7. I do sports from left to right.. Maybe one day, I'll consider going to the doctor to consult if I have ADHD. HAHAHAHA :D Lol.


      So I play more than a DOZEN sports. I do Taekwondo, Volleyball, Tennis, Pingpong, Chess, Scrabble (Scrabble is considered as a sport.. I think?) Golf, Swimming, Badminton and many many more. I think I inherited this being sports minded from my Dad since my mom doesn't really enjoy playing one... Mom's more of a Home Buddy. Hehehehe :)  LoL... Peace MOM :D But I'm not a Happy Go Lucky Girl.. I know that I have priorities in life too. A lot is expected from me, since I am the only child in my family.. 


       Anyway, I also do PHOTOGRAPHY :) In fact, I'm that girl in the picture up above. Yeah I know.. You can't barely see my face since my face was covered by my camera. I intentionally did it! WHY? Coz I don't like to take pictures of my self. For shorter terms, I'm not VAIN :D But I'm not a BUMMER! It's just that I don't feel that comfortable when I see my face in a certain picture. FYI! I'm not a ghost! hahahaha :D




Ummmm, so yeah. I think that's enough? I've written too much already which would make my readers drool in reading my first blog. LOL! So if you wanna know more about me, feel free to visit my page/blog wherever and whenever you want :) so BYE for now :) 




P.S., I totally LOVE SMILEYS :D I just can't resist their cuteness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment